Sales Copywriting Headline That You Can Copy
This sale copywriting headline is helpful. As marketer or businessman, our task is to sell. So we need so persuasive copywriting that sell. Learn copywriting and read the book can spend too much time, even though that is good. So, in this article, we will show you about how to create advertisement word that sells by using template copywriting. This template copywriting help you quickly create copywriting. It is the second list of template copywriting. See the previous copywriting article here.
[Painful Problem]? We have Solution
This template shows your targeted audience problems. That is magnetic words because your market has a concern about their problem. Especially problem that painful for a narrow market. To reduces the cost of marketing, it is better to send this message to a narrowly targeted market segment. Facebook trace audience profile based on geographic, demographic, interest, and behavior. It includes information that audience on Facebook didn’t tell but automatically tracked because they use GPS, and they control keyword and mouse on facebook. In Facebook ads, you can get it in audience insight. In mass media advertising, you only can choose audience by type of magazine or newspaper. Not so specific niche, so it is expensive. You can add your audience, maybe: Nebraska, student dog lover, cat lover, accountant, Muslim, Christian, Jews, bird lover, teenager, a teenager that fall in love, et cetera.
The template talks about the solution. That is seduction. Persuasive word offers a solution that products promise if customer segment using products.
If you choose audience segment, imagine their activity and task. Then what is their problem that painful and consume their energy. So, what is consume their time and make them wake up in the night? That is their problem, that you can offer a solution to reduce their painful problem.
Tweak Template Copywriting
You can tweak the template to suit your products and target segment.
The first example, Your dog sick? We can heal it
Second, Too much busy job in accounting? We have solution to make it easier.
Third, Small profit? We can scale up your business
Fourth, Too many time to writing? we have solution
Sixth, You didn’t get fish? We have solution
Seventh, Too busy to create rapport? We have solution
Eighth, Your child’s toys is not creative? we have a solution.
Then, the sale copywriting headline template hide assumption that products solve the problem that customer has. So, No evidence in that statement that proves. If you have critically thought, you ask the question, is it correct that your products solve the problem that customer has? That is criticizing and intriguing. That is not my job, I already show you Sales Copywriting Headline That You Can Copy.
Another Sales Copywriting Headline that You can Tweak
- The best (audience/profession) need the best (insert product)
- That Monday feeling. (insert photo) (hashtags)
reasonyour (common product) sucks (and how to make it the best)
- here’s what (credible authority) uses to (insert task) by (insert percentage)
- what’s going on at (insert your company) today?
- before, (insert person) couldn’t do (insert task/achievement). Now, with (product), s/he can
- How you’ll feel when you (do something)(insert customer testimonial) (insert customer photo)
- Short on time? Get (product)
- How did (your company) achieve (insert achievement) with (insert something unexpected)?
- (insert audience) often struggle with (insert task). Here’s how (insert product) Turn (insert task) from failure to success
- We spotted (insert your product) in the wild! (insert photo)
Yourface when you register for (event). (insert photo)
- We had a problem with (insert problem). So, we solved it with (insert product). Could this work for you, too?
- (task) used to be a pain. Then come (product/service/feature)
- Nothing is (insert commonly held belief)
- what’s your top (insert task) tip?
- Here at (insert company), we’re doing (insert task) better with (insert partner product/company)
- Be the best at (insert task) with this (insert content type) from (insert source)
- The best (product) for (task) isn’t what you think
(influencer) said, (insert quote). Here’s how to do it.
- You don’t need (item/resource) to
- Still doing (insert task) the old way?
- There’s bound to be a (something desirable) for you
- Don’t let (problem) get in your way
- What make (insert your company) the best (insert company type) in the (insert industry)?
- (insert task) + (product) = result
- what if you could (get something desirable) while (getting something desirable)?
- do (insert task) better with these (insert number) tips
(insert percentage) of (insert audience) use (insert product) to (insert task)
- more (insert benefit). Be one of them
- Turns out (something desirable) is actually (something humorous)
(task) is tough. Then come (product). Now, it’s (adjective)
- When (task) goes wrong, the best (audience) use (product)
- How can man better with a t-shirt
- How can (your product) make d4 easier?
- No one thought (insert person/customer) could do (task). With (insert
- product), they proved their doubters wrong
- Who needs (object/resource) when you have (product)?
- how does (company)’s team (task)? We’re glad you asked
- Stop struggling. Start succeeding. This post shows you how. (link)
- Love (product/hobby/trend/etc)? Then you’ll love this. (photos)
- How can (audience) do (task) better? The answer starts (product)
- Shout out to (insert follower handle) for this awesome
- we struggled to (insert task). Then (product) changes everything.
- That feeling when (insert action/situation)
- do (insert task) better
- what happened when (company) ditched (tactic) for (tactic)?
- How does (company) do (task) with (insert third-party product)?
- the old way: (insert outdated tactic). The better way: (insert new tactic)
- Great news! You can now (insert action) with (insert product)
- no more (insert problem). Say hello to (insert product).
- Here’s one way to get the job done. (photo)
- Have you noticed anything different about
- Where’s the best (location) for (task/interest)?
- how we increase our (insert metric) by (percentage) with (insert something expectation)
- here’s how we (insert achievement) (and you can too)
- let’s be honest: no one has enough time to (do something). Smart (insert audience description) do this.
- Say goodbye to (insert problem)
- what’s your favorite (your product) feature
- How many of these tips have you tried? (insert
- Here’s why you don’t need a (commonly held belief)
- (problem) sucks. (your product) doesn’t
- Later, (insert problem). (insert photos)
- How did (company) grow (metric) by (insert percentage)? The answer might surprise you
- your (task) could be this easy, too. (include photo of completed task)
- What’s your favorite (insert tactic/ product)
- (insert achievement) in just (insert length of time)
- want to (experience something desirable)? Here is the (way to get it)
- We’ve got the inside scoop on (breaking news)
- (do something) to (get something desirable)
- Could you (task) better with (product)?
- What make (your company) the best place to work? Ask (insert employee): (testimonial)
- Are you (doing something) like you should be?
- Our friends at (insert partner company) just (insert achievement)
- time’s running out! Sign up for (insert event) by (insert date).
- Wish you were here? (insert photo of location)
- Could using (insert products) to (insert task) improve (insert metric)
- The old way: doing (insert task) by (insert action). The new way? (insert product)