Blogging for Promoting Your Business
Communication between company and segment market is important component for business. Business continues based on transaction between market and company’s offer. They make transaction based on communication that blogging can do. There is benefit of blogging for promoting your business. So blogging is part of growing your business.
- Blogging help your company to find customer. Customers find your blog by typing keyword on search engine. So the customer that find your customer have interest to your customer.
- You can show your authority about how to solve segment market problem
- Blogging can be tool to share benefit, so the market can trust for your company
Blogging is medium to build your persuasion.
How to create blogging?
- You need content that provide word, picture, video, or sound. You have not to have all. One of them is enough. You can write about product to seduce customer. This is guide to write copywriting to seduce.
- You need domain name. There are two options paid and free. Free usually subdomain that accompany with free hosting. Subdomain is for example yourname.blogspot.com. Paid domain name is not subdomain.
- You need blogging platform where you place your content. There are many kind of medium, free and paid.
- Free hosting is hosting that provide by company that provide free hosting include their software. Example is wordpress.com, blogger.com, tumblr.com, medium.com, weebly.com .
- Self-hosting is rent for hosting then you buy domain name.
Is it easy to create free blogging?
Yes, it is easy. One you need to do is fill the form.
For example you create blog using blogger.com.
- Open blogger.com
- Login. If you didnt have google account, register.
- Fill form, title of blog, address of blog, theme that you prefer, then click orange button, create blog.
- Voila. You already create blog.
- To create new post, click button, orang button, new post.
Fill title post title and writing to post form.
How to create Self Hosted Blogging
- You has to have content.
- You buy hosting from hosting provider. That is many hosting provider for example, hostgator, bluehost. You can check their hosting offer in their cart and click buy, fill the form. Then you get email about how to access your hosting.
- There many kind of hosting. First is shared hosting. Second is virtual private server. Third is dedicated server. Dedicated server is one computer for your hosting. You can fill it with many domain. This is strongest hosting so if your blog have many thousands visitor, it is okay. Virtual Private Server is one virtual OS server only for you. One computer can have several virtual OS server.