In two-way communication in social media, buzz marketing is necessary. In this media, we cannot expect to get attention by buy time or space in media. In mass media, you can. So to get attention, you can help customer to promote your business story by create buzz marketing. There is several ideas about buzz marketing.
- If your customer want to appear beauty, story about different process of something that make more beautiful are make them interested.
- This is something that easy to talk about it. Every people need platitude conversation. If your watch is different, that is helping your friend to talk and buzz.
- More people to talk about, the more spread the ideas.
- Focus on segment market that obsessed. They have many followers and like to share some ideas or content. Do not focus on average people.
- Seth Godin said to be remarkable content. Remarkability lies in the edges. The first, best, biggest, fastest, slowest, richest, easiest, most difficult. It doesn’t always matter which edge,more that you’re at (or beyond) the edge. Part of what it takes to do something remarkable is to do something first and best.
- Be remarkable is not remarkable for company, but remarkable for customer. Company study many things that make they have different perception with their customer. Something that is not remarkable for company maybe is remarkable for customer.
- Be remarkable is not only to get attention. It is about something that suit for your value proposition.
- Be remarkable is unusual, exceptional, interesting, or excellent. Remarkable things get your attention. This is mean: remarkable things trigger people to comment and share. Not only because it is best, but also something strange.
- Give facility to share, for example share button. You can install it in website.
- Xiaomi promote their phone by create flash sell and story about loss of stock. This sign about scarcity, then more people curious about xiaomi.
Not all people have time to write length article, but they have good idea to share in small character. Twitter connects people like that in their platform. Then twitter is popular. This is several fact about twitter.
- Today, in September 2018, they have 246 million international users.
- 500 million total numbers of tweets sent per day.
- 80 percent of user is on mobile. There are over 69 million Twitter users in the US. The total number of Twitter users in the UK is 13 million.
That situation can help your business in several ways.
- Twitter helps you to connect to your market segment.
- You can found their interest by identify on their content and their tag (#). You can also know their interest by what people that they follow. Fish hobbies follow about fish. And so on.
- In addition, the opportunity is you can contact directly to your market.
- You can find what the popular issues in your country are.
- It can drive traffic to your landing pages or your business offer.
What is something to talk about in twitter?
Twitter can consume our time. So we need to organize this tweet activity
- Create events online and ‘tweetups’. A tweetup is an organized, in-person gathering of people on Twitter. The usual reason for a tweetup is to gather people with the same interests to share ideas.
- We can use tweetdeck on https://tweetdeck.twitter.com. TweetDeck offers let us view multiple timelines in one easy interface. It includes: Manage multiple Twitter accounts, schedule Tweets for posting in the future, build Tweet, monitor best twitter.
It is tweetdeck.
Communication between company and segment market is important component for business. Business continues based on transaction between market and company’s offer. They make transaction based on communication that blogging can do. There is benefit of blogging for promoting your business. So blogging is part of growing your business.
- Blogging help your company to find customer. Customers find your blog by typing keyword on search engine. So the customer that find your customer have interest to your customer.
- You can show your authority about how to solve segment market problem
- Blogging can be tool to share benefit, so the market can trust for your company
Blogging is medium to build your persuasion.
How to create blogging?
- You need content that provide word, picture, video, or sound. You have not to have all. One of them is enough. You can write about product to seduce customer. This is guide to write copywriting to seduce.
- You need domain name. There are two options paid and free. Free usually subdomain that accompany with free hosting. Subdomain is for example yourname.blogspot.com. Paid domain name is not subdomain.
- You need blogging platform where you place your content. There are many kind of medium, free and paid.
- Free hosting is hosting that provide by company that provide free hosting include their software. Example is wordpress.com, blogger.com, tumblr.com, medium.com, weebly.com .
- Self-hosting is rent for hosting then you buy domain name.
Is it easy to create free blogging?
Yes, it is easy. One you need to do is fill the form.
For example you create blog using blogger.com.
- Open blogger.com
- Login. If you didnt have google account, register.
- Fill form, title of blog, address of blog, theme that you prefer, then click orange button, create blog.
- Voila. You already create blog.
- To create new post, click button, orang button, new post.
Fill title post title and writing to post form.
How to create Self Hosted Blogging
- You has to have content.
- You buy hosting from hosting provider. That is many hosting provider for example, hostgator, bluehost. You can check their hosting offer in their cart and click buy, fill the form. Then you get email about how to access your hosting.
- There many kind of hosting. First is shared hosting. Second is virtual private server. Third is dedicated server. Dedicated server is one computer for your hosting. You can fill it with many domain. This is strongest hosting so if your blog have many thousands visitor, it is okay. Virtual Private Server is one virtual OS server only for you. One computer can have several virtual OS server.
SWOT analysis is most popular business tool to construct strategy. Therefore, if you do not do this thinking tool, your competitor does. SWOT is abbreviation of Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Threat. It covers situation inside company (strength and weakness) and situation outside (opportunity and Threat). SWOT analysis has several benefits:
- It can leave company from illusion about their strong, immunity, infallibility that lead wrong decision.
- SWOT analysis makes you feel good, because another company also have strength and weakness.
- The SWOT open your mind to opportunity and treat that business environment offer.
- It help to address weakness
- The SWOT help to deter threats from competition and society.
- It help to craft strategy using your strength to capture opportunity.
How to SWOT analysis
- Determine your goal
- Your capacity that helps to reach goal is your strength. Create list about your strength in grid. It is something that under company control. Tangible or intangible supports company goal.
- Your situation that blocks your goal is your weakness. Create list about your weakness in grid. Internal factors detract company to reach goal.
- Environments that support your goal is your opportunity.
- Environments that block your goal is your treats. Threats can happen because of new regulation, political, ecological, social, technological, economic or demographic changes.
SWOT analysis have cons.
- It can tend to oversimplification. SWOT analysis assumes goal is self-justify. If goal has bad problem for environment and society, they will give negative respond for the company in future.
- SWOT analysis does not show relationship between components. It also do not show next feedback by component. So it is hide unintended consequences.
- SWOT analysis is not always objective. The individual has personal bias to create list. It can be diminish important things and expose unimportant things.
- The SWOT is too general. That is not guide newbie to analyses. Newbie need details.
- There is no feedback and obligation to verify. It can mislead to wrong decision.